Sunday, March 23, 2008
Affiliate Compass - Link Exchanges
It’s important to know how to do link exchanges right –to make sure you aren’t being ripped off.Link exchanges are a fast way to brand your website.Usually you can't do it through automation, you wouldneed to write to other webmasters and ask them toexchange links with you.It will take time and I think it's almost a waste of timeunless you can automate the process. Sure somepeople will argue that this is an easy task, but I knowhow hard it really is. SEOElite is again an excellent toolto assist you in automating that task. Additionally, itcan confirm whether or not reciprocal links are still ineffect.You can also go where other webmasters are alreadysearching for link exchanges One such site iswww.linkmetro.com as an example.28There are 100's of webmaster forums, marketingforums and more where other webmasters are workingon their branding...they will want to exchange linkswith you because it also benefits them!Right now I have posts on various forums looking forlink partners. I can put them up in the morning andtonight I could have link exchanges completed. Youwill be able to also see the increase in traffic and thesearch engines will be better able to "find" one of yourwebsites that it possibly hadn't crawled yet.By this time tomorrow you could have new websites ontheir way to a profitable future and a higher searchengine ranking. It didn't take much time, and theresults are phenomenal.I disagree with trading links just for a Page Rank boost– if I am taking space up on my website I expect sometraffic in return. So make sure you ask your linkingpartners if they are getting any traffic before youcommit to exchanging links with them.Of course, if you are not getting much traffic yet, it’shard to be pushy on this topic. You are just going tohave to gamble on their site growing as yours does.For the cost, SEOElite will pay for itself over and over intime saved and the speed in updating your linkingpartners. This is a heavy duty multi-use product, so ifyour budget will allow, you will want to check into theprogram further.SEOElite and KeywordElite’s Brad Callen, is also thefounder of the free www.linkmetro.com mentioned29earlier. If the Callens know anything – they knowlinking and SEO site ranking.Believe it or not exchanging links can also be riskybusiness and there are many ways for you to getcheated out of your traffic and ranking EVEN WHENYOU SEE YOUR LINK ON THEIR SITE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment